Friday, June 13, 2014

Incredible week!

Family and Friends!
This week has definitively had its fair shares of ups and downs. More ups than downs—
it´s the work of the Lord. I know that it is. I feel almost selfish saying that there were
downs.
We spend a good 4 hours waiting around in the registro civil to help Ariel get married...
just to find out they have been on strike for 3 weeks, and are planning to lift the strike
in a week or so... We stood outside the building for a good while and took some time to
pray in our hearts. I know that it is God´s will that they be married, so we will be praying
hard for them.

We were able to get to know the Canciano family. They live half an hour by bus and an
hour by foot from the church. What an amazing family. It just goes to show that God
loves all of his children, even if you live far away from everyone.

It is incredible to see the changes in the lives of people. I can´t say this enough. I love
seeing the hearts of people be softened and changed completely. I love that the
atonement of Jesus Christ is so empowering. We just need to be humble and willing
enough  to utilize it.

I love this work. I love it I love it I love it. I learn so much daily, and I am truly just so
blessed to be a part of it. I focus so much on the blessings of the commandments as I
study personally. Testifying, and being a personal witness in my life and the life of my
family of the law of Chastity to Ariel and Isabel was powerful. And I know that as we
recognize these blessings in our personal lives, we will continue receiving even more.
Thank you so much for everything President!
Elder Johnson

Chile from Hermana Heyman
MCDONALDSSSSS! (President let us go to the only one in the mission.
Talk about feeling like I was right at home.... ah american food)
Elder Perez and I making cowboy beans with cow heart







No comments:

Post a Comment