Friday, July 11, 2014

Email Home!‏

​This week went quickly just like all the others!

We have probably the craziest landlord on the face of planet earth. We are trying to move out of our pension because, well. It has every problem on the face of planet earth. Including being built on a lagoon of some type. We wondered why the only two houses for sale that we have seen in Resistencia (well, in the central part) are right next door to us. So pray for us that we will make it out alive.

The family follows with tons of excitement for their marriage. There are more paperwork problems, so we will continue being patient and praying. I think one of us is going to be changed this transfer that comes up Tuesday, so the peanut butter and dulce de leche duo, I´m guessing, won´t be together anymore. We´ll see what happens.

One thing I have been really focusing on is just loving. I realized that I still love the people and the other missionaries, but I had lost my focus in it. In loving and trying so hard to be able to understand. It is so great to see the change in the spirit when we love and try to always understand the people. I feel so much closer to my Savior when I do it. I know that as we try to come closer to others through true, unselfish love, we can really understand their needs and desires. I know that God loves us like this. We are so imperfect. I can´t imagine the patience that he has for us, his children here on the earth.

We worked with a few inactive families really closely this week. Especially a family Lugones of a lot of teenagers. It is just great to see the spirit the youth have here. I always thought it was difficult to be a youth of the church back home-- I realize how ungrateful I was. 

I love you all! Thank you for all the love and support!

Elder Johnson

Pics:

I was about to pray, then Elder Ratliff and Elder Carrera decided to tackle Elder Fiabane in the middle bunk. Good thing I got up to take off my socks...


No comments:

Post a Comment