Tuesday, December 23, 2014

FELIZ NAVIDAD!!!!!‏

Family!!!

Writing late because of internet.. This area is amazing, and I am so incredibly blessedto work here. But boy is comunication a little tough..
We changed pday to today because of a little complication with the baptism of Valiente that we will be having this Saturday. Everything is amazing and he is so excited to take this great and sacred step in his life.

This week has been amazing. We have been working hard with Valiente and helping him that he may make these important steps in his life. I just feel so blessed to work here. I dont think I have ever felt more love towards anyone more in my life than I do now towards these people in the colony. They are amazing, and never want to leave this area.

Veronica was finally confirmed. Sorry, I am all over the place, and I know that I am throwing new names all over.

I am so excited for Christmas. It is so much different here... its hot, they celebrate on the 24th instead of the 25th, but I am with some of the people I have loved the most in my whole life. Tomorrow we are having a group activity. Everyone is just so excited. We always make sure that we create spiritual experiences every time we are around others-- there are so many people that only are edified spiritually in these moments. 25th--SKYPE WITH MOMMAAAA!!!!! 26th-- zone activity! Asado, gift exchange, and Ill get mail from moma finally :)

I love you all! Focus in the Savior in this time of the year! HE is the gift!

Porque de tal manera amó Dios al mundo que ha dado a su hijo unigenito, para que todos que en Él cree no se pierda, mas que tenga vida eterna.

Juan 3:16

I dont remember how is goes in english, but I love sharing that scripture with others in the streets, in contacts. Because it is SO TRUE. God loves us. He sent his son. Our Savior lives!

Elder Johnson


 

No comments:

Post a Comment