Monday, December 9, 2013

¿Trabajando a Ful!‏ Week 11

Dear Family:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!! I HOPE THAT IT WAS AMAZING AND THAT YOU ATE AN EXTRA PLATE OF STEAK, POTATOES, COLD MILK, FRESH VEGGIES, ETC (I need to stop  listing food, the keyboard is
slippery from drool)
This last week was incredible as always. We worked hard with finding new investigators and saw
some miracles. We looked through the list of old investigators in the area book and went to work 
searching. God works in mysterious ways. We did not find the results we were looking for,
nevertheless, the results were amazing, and we found some amazing  people to teach.

This week one of my goals is to listen to the spirit in the way I teach and find. I had a hard time
 figurig out a way I could measure this goal, and I came to find that the only ways I could are
through the measuring activities in Preach my Gospel, and I decided that I am going to use my
daily journal writing in it as well; I am hoping that this will help me recognize when I am following
the Holy Ghost in a more effective way.

Castellano came along with heaps and bounds this week as well, which was a plus! I have been
working on realizing that this language will be a gift of the spirit, and I need to study and work and
 PRAY so that I may receive it!Our companionship is great. Of course we have our little blips, but in 
general, we are fantastic. I love the way that Elder Santana works, and we are begining to learn
more one from another. I think this is how things were with Alma and Amulek. Learning from one 
another and teaching and testifying with the spirit. It doesnt get much better than that! I am always
so excited to go out and teach!!!

I hope that everyone is doing great. Stay faithful and strong! God loves you :)


Elder Tyler K Johnson
 we helped an investigator build part of their house this week! This family is on fire!


We didn't receive any explanation for the snake but a picture of a pot of stew followed, a bit worrisome.

No comments:

Post a Comment