Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Hola! Week 13

Hola!
So this email is going to be short and without pictures. But I hopped on to talk about Skype, but then realized it was 5 in the morning in Phoenix. So... No one was on.

But this week was great. We held a mission fast to express gratitude for our blessings of the last year. It was so amazing, and definitely the most difficult fast I have ever held. I thought fasting at home was hard... We fast from right after lunch on Saturdays, then end our fasts Sundays after church for lunch (all of Latin America does this because lunch is the big meal). It´s difficult to smile, speak Castellano, walk miles and miles, sweat, and talk to EVERYONE
But it made me realize how many blessings I really have. INCLUDING YOU ALL! I love you friends and family! You all rock!

Mom, I love you tons! You´re the best. Thank you for always being there for me.

Dad, thank you for being the best role model in the world. I mean it. Couldn´t have asked for a better one!

I´ll see you all Wednesday at 7, Buenos Aires time! (be READDDYYYY) :)

Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment