Friday, February 7, 2014

Cartita‏ week 19

This week has had its ups and downs in all honesty. It is costing me a little bit to be inside all day, and I miss studying my scriptures on a daily basis as well as daily exercises. We rarely have time to complete the both. I just loved working and inviting members, less actives, and investigators to come unto Christ on a regular basis, and it didn´t matter to me if we were doing divisions, if I was in a terminal in another area, or if they weren´t ´´my investigators´´. I just loved inviting and testifying. I know that the Lord wants me right here in the office right now-- I just need to exercise more faith and trust.

We found some amazing people in the short amount of time we were able to work in our areas this week. MIRACLES. We found Matias, and when I bore testimony of the freeing and cleansing power of the atonement, nothing elegant or flourished left my mouth. But I felt the power of the Holy Ghost working in me and I felt the love of the Savior. I knew that he felt it too. It was definitely the most powerful experience I have ever had testifying of the truth of the gospel. 

Elder Johnson 

No comments:

Post a Comment