Friday, April 4, 2014

FW: BAUTISMO!!!!

Family and friends!

So Elder Fiabane and I are so content for Andrea as she decided to make a sacred covenant with God and enter into the waters of baptism! It has been incredible to see the changes she has made in her life. When we first met, she was a saddened, depressed woman who was struggling to keep her family in order. Through trusting in the Lord, her life has been CHANGED. We see the happiness in her, and the excitement she has in the gospel. I think one of the biggest differences in her conversion was the involvement of members.



We prayed to know who should be the hermanamiento of Andrea. We spoke with Hermana Duarte, and she was so willing to help. We had lessons with the family and Andrea in the church, and made sure that constant contact was made. We had a member of the bishopric baptize Andrea, and invited another member to make a postre. She made a cake, and I´m pretty sure I accidentally ate half of it... Accidentally. Bishop gave her the Holy Ghost and confirmed her a member of the church. We had different members give talks. With all of the members loving Andrea in this way, she was able to be comfortable in the church, and she was able to receive an answer from God that this is his church that Jesus established while he was in the earth. She received an answer from God that he loves us so much that he has blessed us with prophets and revelation today, and that through Joseph Smith, God restored his church.
It amazes me the power that this gospel has in the lives of the people!

I heard country music while I was in Corrientes with Elder Fiabane working on tramites... I forgot that stuff existed!!!

We are now working with her family, and will be fasting for them this weekend so that, by listening to the prophets and apostles, their doubts and questions may be resolved.

I love you all so much!

Elder Johnson


                my new reimbursement system 




No comments:

Post a Comment